Friday, March 23, 2018

Week 6: Transfers - March 21, 2018

 Elder Wright sent this picture in his email to Mom. Yay!

Okay, so I may have forgotten to mention that transfers would be on Tuesday, so I'm letting everyone know now: Transfers were Tuesday, and I have been transferred to the 3rd floor of the Family History Library (FHL). What does this mean? This means that 1). My P-day is now on Wednesday now, 2). I have a new companion named Elder Eppich, and 3). I now have a calling that has me working with random people. That's pretty much it, since it has only been 4 days since I last emailed. One spiritual message I would like to bring up is something that I read in Mosiah. During King Benjamin's speech, he mentions that since the poor have nothing, then they should have the attitude of "If I had anything to give, I would give". I remember when I was working at Save the Family how I would meet people who had that kind of attitude. I hope that we can not only have this kind of attitude, but since we do have things, we should also give as well. Have a great week!
Elder Wright
PS: Here's a picture of my apartment keys

I'm not sure why he sent this! Crazy kid!

This is Elder Wright with his previous companion, Elder Walker. Love that smile!



No comments:

Post a Comment