Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Week 3: Mysteries Abound - March 3, 2018

So as you might expect from a title like this, it has been an interesting week. For starters, it didn't snow at all, which makes me very happy. On the other hand, some strange things have happened as well. These include a button mysteriously coming off my jacket to never be seen again, a random room check despite the senior couple telling us that they set an appointment with us, my security badge mysteriously being deactivated, and my church email (no, not this one), being deleted because it wasn't renewed. Most of these problems have been solved, but it has just been kind of weird. 
For those of you who are wondering what a schedule is like for an elder here, this is what it is: 
6:30 Am: Wake up
6:45 Am Tues, Thurs, Sat: Work out at the stake center
9:30 Am: Be at zone
9:30-12: Zone work
12-1 Pm: Go back to apartments, lunch, go back to zone
1-4:30 Pm: Zone work
4:30-6:30 Pm: Dinner
6:30-8:30 Pm: Mon: District meeting, Tues-Wed, Fri: Night Zone, Thurs: Research Essentials
8:30-10 Pm: Apartment time
10 Pm: Sleep
This has been a pretty good schedule, and even though I'm still adjusting to it, I'm really liking it. 
For a spiritual message, I would like to say that I had a great time doing a endowment session at the Salt Lake City temple. It was a different experience than the Gilbert temple, as well as doing names for the dead rather than yourself, and I would encourage those who have not been to the temple recently to go and doing something to help those who have passed on so that they too can receive their eternal blessings. 
Have a great week!
Elder Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment