Saturday, March 17, 2018

Week 5: Sleep, Ben Franklin and Indiana Jones - March 17, 2018


Well, it's that time of week again. So as you might have guessed from the title, some things have taken place. For starters, I am still having a hard time with sleep, but don't worry, because the nurses here are trying to figure something out. Next up, last week was daylight savings, which disturbed me as an Arizonian, and since Ben Franklin invented that, I have been cursing his name ever since. As for Indiana Jones, my companion and I were walking back to our apartment when we saw a guy on a bike wearing a jacket and hat that looked like Indie. We really wish vine was a thing because we would have loved to make a video of that while badly singing the theme song. It's been a strange, but enjoyable week, and I hope that all of you remember that we have these great days because of our Father in Heaven. 
Till next week,
Elder Wright
PS: Shout out to the Meeker family because I saw them this week.
PPS: It's snowing today, so I'm disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment