Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Week 81: One Month Till The End - August 27, 2019

Uncle Bryan ran into Elder Wright last week. It's so fun to get happy pictures by text!

Hey everyone! Not much has really happened this week, so don't expect this email to be very interesting. We do have transfers today, which I don't really know what's going to happen since everyone but my district leader got a moving notice. I will say things are going by real fast, and it's only becoming more and more really as the days go by. I'm still striving to focus on the mission, since I know that if I don't it will just make things go by a lot slower. I'm hoping this last month will be an amazing one and that I'm able to do well during it. I hope you all have a wonderful week and remember to have the spirit in your life.
Till Then,
Elder Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment