Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Week 82: Last Holiday - September 3, 2019

Another happy screenshot from our visit!

Hey everyone, hope you all had a great Labor Day weekend! I didn't do too much, but I still had fun! I got to spend some time with another one of the elders and play games with him, which was an amazing experience, and then that night we had pizza and watched October Sky! It's been a while since I've seen that movie, but I'm glad I got to see it again because it's really good. Other than that, not much is happening here. Transfers were alright, since the only thing that changed for me was the apartment I'm in. Elder Greene (whose birthday is today, BTW), and I are now in a two-man apartment, so that's nice. We also have a new district leader, Elder Dunn, and he's really great. Anyways, I hope you all have an amazing week and remember to always have a prayer in your heart!
Till Then,
Elder Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment