Thursday, August 8, 2019

Week 78: BEEEEEES!! - August 6, 2019


Hey everyone! Okay, so transfers happened last week, and I'm glad to say that I didn't move! The only thing that did change for me was that I now have a new companion, whose name is Elder Greene. The interesting thing is, I was his district leader for about 3 months, so I already new somewhat about him already! Things have been going really well for us and I'm glad to have him as my companion. As for other stuff, yesterday all the young elders in the mission got to go to the SLC Bees baseball game! It was really fun getting to watch the game, even though I'm not a sports fan and the Bees lost the game, but oh well. Anyways, things are going well here. I'm still in Discovery, I'm still in the same district, I have a great companion, and all in all things are good. I know that this is a blessing from Heavenly Father and I'm so thankful for this. I hope you all have an amazing week and remember the tender mercies that Heavenly Father has given you!
Till Then,
Elder Wright
PS: Pictures Time!!
Some of me with my companion, some of me with the main actress from The Fighting Preacher, and some from the Bees Game











No comments:

Post a Comment