Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Week 80: More Illness and Crown Burger

We love getting surprise pictures texted to us from family, friends and even strangers. Kraig's cousin Ellen ran into Elder Wright at the Family History Library last week and was kind enough to send us a couple of pictures. Love that smile!

Hey everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful week, because my week was very average. It's not average in terms of what I did, but more because I didn't really do much. My companion got a little bit more sick last week, so we spent a large majority of the time at the apartment. In most other cases, this would be a nice opportunity to have fun and stuff like that, but the problem with that is that I could only do so much at the apartment, so in the end I got bored. Thankfully, Elder Greene is doing better, so now we are actually able to go to zone now. Not much has been happening there that much, so things are doing well on that front. We did do a fun district activity yesterday, though, so that was nice. What we did was we went to Crown Burger and had dinner there, which was great because I enjoyed the food. It's fairly similar to Apollo Burger, so not anything new or anything like that, but I still enjoyed it because I haven't had a good mushroom-swiss burger in a long time. After we ate, we played games for a while and then we went to bed. In all, things are going well here and I'm hoping thing continue to stay this great throughout the last five weeks of my mission. I hope you all have an amazing week and remember to pray often, because that is how we keep in touch with our Father in Heaven!
Till Then,
Elder Wright


No comments:

Post a Comment