Friday, August 2, 2019

Week 77: Pioneer Day & Fighting Preacher - July 30, 2019


Hey everyone! Okay, I'm making this email really brief since I only have a little over an hour to do emails because of transfers a having a late start. Anyways, so we had Pioneer Day last week, so that's cool. We hiked to Ensign Peak and then went to Pres. Fenn's house for a BBQ dinner. It was a great time and I had a lots of fun. The other thing that happened was that we went to see The Fighting Preacher at the theater! It was really cool to go to the movie theater after such a long time, but seeing all the ads for the other movies made me sad. Not homesick, sad, because they just looked stupid. Anyways, the movie was great! It was made by the same person who made Seventeen Miracles and Ephraim's Rescue, and you can see the quality in it. Afterwards, we got to do a Q&A with one of the producers and one of the actresses. It was a really cool experience and I'm so glad that I got to do that. Anyways, I would send pictures, but I still need to chat with family, so I'll send them next week. Have a wonderful week and remember to read your scriptures!
Till Then,
Elder Wright

He also told us that he is not transferring and will still be serving in the Discovery Center at the Family History Center until at least the end of August.

And he sent lots of pictures!!!

































No comments:

Post a Comment