Thursday, July 25, 2019

Week 76: 9 Weeks Till Midnight - July 23, 2019


Another screenshot while we chat

Hello everyone! Just like with last week, things are pretty much the same here. That's not going to be the case tomorrow, though, because it will be Pioneer Day, so that means tons of fun and stuff! One thing I would like to point out, though, is that I have 9 weeks left till I come home! I'm in the single digits! That being said, This does not mean that I can take things easy. That's still 9 weeks to learn more about the gospel and to serve others, not to mention that things slow down if you start really focusing on the time. I hope that I can continue to focus on the mission and be able to be help all those in need. Have a wonderful week, and remember to always have the spirit in your life!
Till Then,
Elder Wright
PS: Pippin the Pug Picture!


No comments:

Post a Comment