Monday, May 6, 2019

Week 64: Service Project on a Misty Hill - May 4, 2019

Mom made him do this! He's probably going to kill me for posting it!

Hey everyone! I'm sad to say that not much has really happened since last week. I'm still doing the same stuff in DIP and at the apartments, so I wouldn't be expecting any big updates if I were you. One thing that I do think is worth noting, though, is that on Tuesday about half the mission, including myself, had a service project. I don't know exactly where it was, but I do know that it wasn't too far from here, it was really high in the hills, and since it was a fair bit cloudy that day, it was kind of foggy when we were working. We were pulling weeds, which was a simple service project, and in all I was glad to be apart of it. I hope that the mission office posts some of the pictures that were taken, because it was pretty cool being up there. I don't have much else to say, so I'll just finish up here. I hope you all have a great week and remember to have the Spirit always in your life.
Till then,
Elder Wright

Pictures from the service project
This is the only picture where you can really see Elder Wright, on the far left in the blue and black shirt. It's blurry because I zoomed in.

This was the original picture















No comments:

Post a Comment