Thursday, May 30, 2019

Week 66: Just Another Week - May 18, 2019




Hey friends and family! Okay, this email may be a bit short, mostly because not much happened since last week. The week has been fairly average in terms of what we did. Worked more on going through Arkansas on FamilySearch Places, going to classes (or in this case, a Q&A with President Fenn), reading the scriptures, and in all being an adult. I guess in terms of big things that happened recently, I had to work out a way for my companion and I to do shopping this week, since we almost weren't able to because of space in the vans. Nonetheless, everything is fine. I've been playing some fun games with my district, such as We Didn't Play-Test This At All, Four Player Chess, and Shogi (Japanese Chess). As for my scripture study, things have been really great, but also sad because it's when the Nephites have been destroyed and it's just Moroni. The thing that I found the most interesting was in Moroni's first chapter that he writes (Mormon 8), he writes that he has seen us (the reader) and he knows our works. I read this part this morning and it kind of scared me. Anyways, I've been really enjoying my scripture study and I'm looking forward to reading on each day. I hope you all realize how important scripture study is and how we should strive to try to use what we learned from it in our live. Have a great week!!
Till Then,
Elder Wright






No comments:

Post a Comment