Monday, May 13, 2019

Week 65: Learning More About The Restoration - May 11, 2019



Hello friends & family! Okay, so not much has happened since last week except for the activity that we had, so I'll be talking about that. Yesterday we went up into the mountains and spent some time at a park in Parley's Canyon, and while we were there President Fenn gave us a wonderful lesson on the Restoration and Joseph Smith. I'm kind of kicking myself for not bringing my camera, but thankfully some other people did, so there are probably some pictures already circulating. Anyways, after the wonderful talk, we got the chance to share our testimonies, although I wasn't able to share my full testimony because then that would take way too long. After that, we had a big lunch/dinner with hamburgers, hot dogs, and grilled BBQ chicken. It was really good and I really enjoyed myself there. Other than that, not that much has been happening here. It's been raining less and less each week, which is sad, but I'm just happy that it's starting to warm up. Hope you all are enjoying the weather that you currently have that that you have a great summer. Talk to you next week!!
Till then,
Elder Wright

Elder Wright also told us that he went bowling with some other missionaries at Fat Cats and had a fun time. We also had a treat because we visited with him on Saturday, and again on Sunday for Mother's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment