Sunday, February 24, 2019

Week 54: Happy Late Valentines Day - February 20, 2019

Elder Wright at the mission’s Talent Show and Pie Social

Hello people! Okay, so there isn't too much to talk about this time, since nothing really big has come up, other than the whole "missionaries can now call, video chat, text, etc." thing. We do have transfers coming up on Tuesday, so if I don't email on Wednesday, you'll understand. Also, Rootstech (the big genealogy convention) is coming in next week, and we'll be open till 11 pm on Monday and Tuesday. Yay. Honestly, I doubt people will be here that late, but whatever. Other than that, I've got nothing. I did have a good Valentines Day, so that was great. I hope all of you are doing well and that you all have a great week!
Till then,
Elder Wright
A couple of other things his dad and I learned from his emails and phone calls to us:
His mission had a Talent Show and pie last Monday night on Presidents Day. He didn’t perform, but he enjoyed seeing the other missionaries performances and of course, the pie.
“I had to give an elder in district a blessing Monday night. He has some bowel issues, and apparently they recently got bad enough that he might have to go in for surgery so I gave him a blessing to help him out.” 


No comments:

Post a Comment