Friday, February 1, 2019

Week 51: Part 2: Transfer Conference News - January 30, 2019

Hey all! Just to start things off, my p-day is now Wednesday, so expect to see my emails during that time. Anyways, you're all probably wondering what all changed because of transfers, right? Well, I'm happy to say that I'm still in Library Services with Elder Luckau! We now have two districts there, so that will mean that I will only have to serve every other Saturday night rather than two Saturdays and then one Saturday off, then repeating the cycle. Their are some other minor changes, but the ones I discussed are the major ones. Hope you all have a great week!
Till then,
Elder Wright
A little bit more that he told his mom:

"We moved apartments. We're now on the 3rd floor and our apartment smells like a hotel room. The other two elders in our apartment are Elders Jensen and Gatlin. Elder Jensen was in my apartment last transfer, so it's great having him there again. Elder Gatlin is a great guy that lived in the apartment across the hall from us last transfer, and I'm glad to have him in my district because when he first got here I wanted to train him but I didn't get to. Now I get to be his second district leader."

No comments:

Post a Comment