Friday, February 15, 2019

Week 53: Time Flying By - February 14, 2019

No pictures again, but wonderful happy screenshots from the videos he sent us!

Hello friends & family! So, one thing that I would really like to talk about is that I've been out here for a year! It's really strange thinking that I've been out in Utah for a year, since it all just seems to be flying by. I had a pretty rough start, but I eventually got my footing, and now I'm doing fantastic out here! I've really enjoyed the experience of being out here and serving in all the various zones that I've been in, and I hope I continue to do so for the rest of my mission. Have an awesome week and remember to always find ways that you can serve one another!
Till next week,
Elder Wright


Mom was excited to see that he had put the hearts I had sent him for Valentines Day up on his wall above his desk!

No comments:

Post a Comment