Monday, February 11, 2019

Week 52: Weather Stinks! - February 5, 2019

Elder Wright didn't send any pictures this week, but he sent a couple of funny videos. I wish I knew how to post them here! Anyway, I did manage to get this screenshot.

Hello friends and family! If you are not currently living in Utah, here is the weather forecast for today: SNOW TILL ABOUT 6 PM!!! WHY IS THIS A THING!?!?! Anyways, besides that annoying piece of my life, things have been going pretty well for me lately. It's been great having two districts in my zone, meaning we get twice the work done and we get to have every other Saturday off. The elders in my district have been great, and in all everything is going fairly well. I wish I had more to to say about what's going on here, but I can't really think of anything else. Hope you guys are having a better time than I am with your weather. Have an awesome week!
Till Then,
Elder Wright
 
Elder Wright also told his dad and me:
"I do think that it (the snow) looks nice and I don't mind it after it's fallen, it's just when it's falling that it gets in my way. If it's just there, it's not too bad, but I don't like the feel of it blowing in my face, not to mention it's just a reminder about how cold it is outside. I guess that's what I hate more: the cold, not the snow itself, although that does bother me as well a small bit."
 

"Things are going well in my new apartment. My entire district is just the four of us, so that means I don't have to do check-ins anymore since we all live in the same apartment. "

No comments:

Post a Comment