Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Week 51: Moving Again - January 29, 2019



Hello! Okay, so I'm keeping things kind of brief with this email because I got a late start and I'll have to finish around 3:45-3:50 so I can go to transfer conference. Anyway, I got a moving notice yesterday, so that means I'm moving again! I'm not bummed out, though, because I've been living in the same apartment for 4 months, so I'm fine with the change. I don't think too much will change for me. I hope I'm in the same zone with my current companion, Elder Luckau, but I have no guarantee on that. Other than that, not much has happened here. Hope you all have an amazing week and remember to have fun with all that you do!
Till Then,
Elder Wright

Other things we learned from his emails to us:
"I'm staying healthy. Lately I've been eating carrots for lunch and I can honestly tell that it's making a difference. Emotionally and spiritually, I'm feeling well also. One of the interesting things that happened lately is that everyone in my district got moving notices, not just me, so that's interesting. Well, Elder A didn't get a moving notice rather he got an eviction notice, since he's finishing his mission today. I was glad to have him in my district since he was a really stable point for me"

"We have this one senior sister missionary who is 99 years old, and lately they wrote an article about her in the latest mission newsletter!" (from mom: I got to read the newsletter. This lady sounds amazing!!!)

"Best part of the week: Elder K getting better with trying to follow the rules." (Elder Wright has really been working hard on helping and supporting this missionary who has been struggling)
"Most spiritual experience was receiving some personal revelation about not being a trainer yet"

Thanks again for all of your prayers and support!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment