Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Week 47: In Between Holiday Stuff - December 31, 2018

Elder Wright with Santa (President Fenn)

Hello everyone! It's a bit weird doing emails on a Monday, but it was the only time that I was able to email you all until 2019 (ha ha!). Anyway, I had a great Christmas! We had both Christmas Eve and Christmas free, so we spent a lot of time having fun, mainly by playing board and card games. At least, that's what we mainly did on Christmas Eve. Christmas day, on the other hand, was a bit hectic because I had to deal with scheduling exchanges and stuff like that so that everyone could do their Skype calls, so Christmas wasn't a complete break. I did, however, get to talk to my family, and I had a blast!! It was really cool to hear their voices and talk to them face-to-computer monitor! After Christmas, things have just gone back to the way they were, but since today is New Year's Eve, my apartment is going to have so much fun! I hope all of you get to have the same amount of fun as well! Have a great week!!
Till then,
Elder Wright

The Senior Missionaries put together stocking for each young Elder. Every Elder had to find their stocking around the tree in the lobby of the Joseph Smith Memorial Building

Mom close to the iPad to enjoy every minute visiting with Elder Wright

And the family gathers around

Traditional kid Christmas picture

Christmas Day the Elders had a tie exchange and a dinner

Snow on Temple Square




No comments:

Post a Comment