Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Week 45: Illness and Transfers - December 18, 2018

 Elder Wright said he donated a Gas Pass/Bus Pass at The Giving Machine in the Joseph Smith Memorial Building

Hello people! So, Christmas is almost here, which means that everything is going to go flawless, right? Wrong! Okay, I would like to point out that it's actually not that bad. In fact, I think why I'm even pointing these small things out is because things have been going pretty well for me. Anyway, the things that I would mainly like to point out is that 1. transfers is today, so that means I had to be quick with things, even though that's not too much of a problem, and 2. I was sick on Friday and Saturday, which is probably the bigger pain. Even then, it's not that big of a deal since it was just a cold, but it did make sleeping difficult for a little bit. That being said, I'm feeling a ton better now and I'm looking forward to next week with Christmas Skype calls!! I hope you all know that Christmas is a wonderful time to really show how much the people in your life mean to you, not just by giving gifts, but by giving service. Hope you all have an amazing Christmas and a happy New Year!!!
Till then,
Elder Wright

The Temple Square Christmas Lights as seen from the Joseph Smith Memorial Building

Some pictures from the mission's Christmas Devotional Lunch






No comments:

Post a Comment