Sunday, November 18, 2018

Week 40: Cold Weather Is Stupid - November 13, 2018



Hello, my fellow youth. So, not much is different from last time I emailed you (If I had a dollar for every time I said that in an email, I'd probably be able to buy something expensive). I will say, though, is that it's definitely starting to get a lot colder around here, and I'm not to fond of that. The weather here is probably what Chandler gets to at it's cold time of the year, and the temperature is still dropping!! I'm thinking about getting a scarf and/or ear muffs to stay warm, so that will be fun to deal with. Other than that, not much else is happening. Zone work is still the same as usual, and apartment life is also pretty much the same as well, so I have no interesting stories from there either. Hope you all had a more fun week than I did! Have a great week, and remember to always strive to have The Spirit with you!!
Till then,
Elder Wright






No comments:

Post a Comment