Monday, May 28, 2018

Week 15: Another Month, Another Transfer - May 26, 2018

Elder Wright's new companion, Elder Hall is in the middle. The elder on the left is Elder Rast. He was released last week. His mother helped us with the information to apply to serve in this mission.

This is Elder Wright's email this week:

It's that time of week again! So, as you might expect from the title, I got transferred, but on the plus side, I didn't change zones. I'm still in DIP, but a new district has been made, because we got twelve new elders so they're making room for them. I also have a new companion/district leader, Elder W. Hall. I'm also in a four man apartment again, so that's pretty interesting. Other than that, not much is different. We are having a special event on Monday to celebrate Memorial Day, which will be fun. Well, that's all I have to say for now. Like I said last week, feel free to ask me questions about the mission. Remember that serving others can really make a difference in someone's life.
From,
Elder Wright

These are some pictures that Elder Rast's mother posted of last week on Release/Transfer Day









No comments:

Post a Comment