Monday, May 21, 2018

Week 14: Impending Transfers and The Weiner-Mobile - May 19, 2018

I got this surprise picture today from Elder Wright's companion's mom. Made my day!

And on to his latest email:

Hello, and welcome back to another edition of my mission. So, not much has changed since last week. We did get to do our family Skype messages because of Mother's Day, so that was really fun. We also got to do another service project yesterday, which involved cleaning up the yard of this one family. It was pretty tough, but also pretty fun. As you might have guessed from the title, we have transfers soon. Next Tuesday, in fact. My prediction is that I'll be staying in DIP, but my companion, who has been their for five transfers, is probably going to be sent elsewhere. In the end, though, it's all up to the Lord. We also saw the Oscar Meyer Wiener-Mobile today, which was kind of cool and kind of random. I have no clue why it's out here right now, but whatever. I didn't get any pictures of it because we were kind of in a hurry to do shopping, but it was cool none the less. I hope you guys have a good week, and feel free to ask me questions about the mission.
From,
Elder Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment