Sunday, June 3, 2018

Week 16: Elder Christiansen Visit - June 2, 2018

Salt Lake Cemetery

Hello friends! It's P-day, so it's time for another painful intro to my email. So, not much has happened this week, except for the fact that we were visited by Elder Christiansen, a member of the Quorum of the 70. It was really exciting because this is the elder that my mission president reports to, so if we did really well, we could be getting kinds of cool changes to the mission. Needless to say, we nailed it on making a great impression, so everything went well. However, we did have to put in a lot of effort. We all got hair cuts (I don't have my camera on me so I can't take a picture) and made sure that we got our suits to look nice, so now we all look really good and spiffy. I'm having a great time and I'm so glad that we were able to make our mission look good. Let me know if you guys have any questions! Have a wonderful week and remember to give service where ever you can.
Till next week,
Elder Wright



No comments:

Post a Comment