Saturday, May 12, 2018

Week 13: New Night Schedule - May 12, 2018


Hey everyone! It's been another week, so it's time for another email from me. For starters, the schedule for us for night zone (Mon-Fri, 6-8:30 PM) has changed so that we get to do things like classes and service projects! It's really interesting and fun because we actually get to talk to our fellow Elders instead of doing computer work. The classes that we did on Wednesday were about the mission itself (mainly just a virtual tour of the mission) and an etiquette class for when you are eating somewhere. As for the service project we had on Friday, we cleaned up a stake building, so that was pretty fun. We got done pretty quick, so we had time to chat with our fellow elders, which I really enjoy. Mother's Day is tomorrow, so we will be doing calls! I can't wait to see my family, and they seem to be pretty eager as well. Other than those things, I don't really have much else to say. I hope you guys remember that we can always help others, even if it may seem like it might be a small favor, it can have lasting effects that can make people eternally grateful. Have a great week everyone!
Till then, 
Elder Wright
From Mom: I was excited to see this on my countdown app this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment