Sunday, April 29, 2018

Week 11: Oh My Gosh It's D. I. P.!

Elder Wright didn't send home any pictures this week, but another missionary mom from his mission posted these pictures that she took on Temple Square last week. So we aren't seeing him, but this is what he is seeing at least!

Hey everyone! Time for another Saturday P-Day! So, my new zone (yep, I got transferred again) is called D.I.P., which stands for Digital Imaging Processing. It is fairly similar to Special Projects, except we are in the JSMB (Joseph Smith Memorial Building) instead of the CHL (Church History Library). I'm enjoying it so far, so that's always good. My new companion is Elder Howes, and he's pretty interesting. He's a big fan of cars and his dad owns a successful business. I'm also in a two-man apartment again, but this time I'm on the basement floor, so it feels smaller because we don't have a balcony. Elder Howes, on the other hand, is really happy to have moved because he has never been in a two-man apartment and he needed room for all the food he has amassed. He really likes to cook, which explains the amount of food. Other than that, there isn't much else to talk about. I hope you guys have an amazing week and remember to help those in need.
Till then,
Elder Wright


No comments:

Post a Comment