Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Week 84: Signing Off - September 17, 2019

I can't believe that I had my last video chat with Elder Wright and I didn't take any screenshots. And he didn't send any pictures this week. So I decided to post some of Mom's Favorite Mission Pics with this post.

Hey everyone! If you haven't noticed, today is my last p-day, meaning this is my last email home. It's been a very interesting experience with my mission. Serving at home, coming up here, transferring around the place, but now things are finally at an end. I've really enjoyed being up here, and I know that I will continue to do so here on my last week. I hope you all realize that you've all been great with supporting me while up here, and I just hope you know that. In all, It's been great and I hope you all know how grateful I am for you. I hope you all have a wonderful week and remember to think about all the ways you've been blessed.
Till Then,
Elder Wright
 

Elder Wright also said that he went to the Hail and Farewell dinner where the Family History Missionaries say goodbye to those who will be returning home. He has also been working on the Capstone program which helps missionaries plan for their lives post-mission.

More of Mom's Favorite Mission Pics in no particular order




























No comments:

Post a Comment