Thursday, September 12, 2019

Week 83: Beginning of the End - September 10, 2019



Hey everyone! Things are still going well over here, especially because it's raining over here! I always enjoy it when it rains. Anyways, things are still pretty much the same here. It's not like they lower your workload when you have only two weeks left. The reason why I gave this email the title that it has is because I start Capstone tonight. One thing that this mission does for anyone who is finishing their mission, whether they be Young Elders or Senior Missionaries, is Capstone, which is a class that is suppose to help you with figuring out how to adjust to life after the mission. I don't know exactly what they'll be going over, but I'm fairly sure that it won't be too crazy. Regardless, this class means that I'm really close to the end, but I don't plan to slowing down and not doing anything, because if I do, things will slow to a crawl, and I don't want my final weeks to be like that. I hope you have a wonderful week and remember to pray for those who are suffering from the hurricane.
Till Then,
Elder Wright

Elder Wright also told me (Mom) that he went to a dinner to celebrate the mission's work in digitizing The Liahona Newsletter. It was at the home of some of the senior missionaries. He even received a copy of one of The old Liahona Newletters, so he said he has a piece of history!

I found a carton of milk with Nick's return date on it. So close!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment