Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Week 69: Adjusting to Discovery - June 4, 2019

I got this surprise text from Nick's Aunt Lana last Friday. She and Kraig's brother Kevin ran into Elder Wright at the Discovery Center!


Hello friends and family! I don't really have much to say since last time I emailed you all (probably because it's been less than a week since I last wrote), so this will email will most likely be brief. I'm currently doing better than I was last time, at least when it comes to being in Discovery. I'm learning how to do all the different parts of the zone and how to help patrons, and in all I'm getting more of a grasp of the things I'm supposed to do. Other than that, things are pretty much the same here. Hope you have a wonderful week and remember to keep the Spirit with you!!!
Till Then,
Elder Wright
PS: Me and my companion taking silly pictures in Discovery



1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Elder Wright! Have a wonderful wonderful day & an Awesone week! ��������������������❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete