Friday, June 14, 2019

Week 70: Sunday Discoveries - June 11, 2019

Elder Wright didn't send home any pictures, again! So I stole this screenshot. Notice the "Fore's Tax Service" pen. Our whole family enjoys using Papa Fore's business pens. I saw Elder Wright grab his pen to write something down while we were chatting and had to take a picture. He also told me that he did a service project at the Humanitarian Center last week, and had another amazing Book of Mormon Class with President Fenn. They studied Jesus Christ’s sermon at the temple in Third Nephi.

Hey everyone! Not much is different here (yet another point for the number of times I've written that). Everything is still the same as before, but I will say that it hasn't been rainy like it was a couple of weeks ago. One thing that is interesting that happened, though, was that I got to serve in the Discovery Center at the Family History Library on Sunday, because now that the FHL  is open on Sundays, that means someone has to staff it. It was surprisingly busy, with lot's of tourists coming in wondering what we do there. It was okay overall, but I would say that it would probably help if they were to get more people to be there to staff it. As for spiritual stuff, one thing that I learned from Come, Follow Me was about how exactly Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ are one, and how we can be one with them. It's not that they are the same person, but rather that they are so in-tuned with one another that they work perfectly together, as if they were the same person. We can do this as well when we have unwavering love for our Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ, and each other, and we can both receive blessing and help others receive them as well. Anyways, that's about it for this week. I would like to say that next Monday, June 17th, is my birthday, so I'll have to tell you about that, even though I'll be working at zone for the entire time. Remember to follow the spirit and have an amazing week!!
Till Then,
Elder Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment