Monday, April 29, 2019

Week 62: Rain and Temple Square - April 20, 2019

Rendering of the north side entry into Temple Square after renovations


Hello everyone! Okay, so the weather has been fairly interesting the past few days. For about the first half of the week it was raining, but I'm really okay with that. Rain is not common back home, so it's always nice to get it. Since then, though, it's been really sunny, making the outside a little bit hot. I'm worried that I'm losing my heat tolerance, but I probably won't have to worry about that for too long. As for Temple Square, I got to watch the announcement about what's happening with it at the JSMB (Joseph Smith Memorial Building), and I've got to say that I'm impressed with what they are planning to do with it! I think it's a wonderful idea to make the temple a lot more visible from outside the square, and I really like the designs of what they'll be doing with it all. Anyways, hope you all have a wonderful week, and remember to focus on what the Lord want from you!
Till then,
Elder Wright

You can see more about the renovations to the Salt Lake City Temple and Temple Square here: https://www.mormonnewsroom.org/article/plans-unveiled-salt-lake-temple-renovation

We also got this short, surprise email on Easter Sunday:
Hey Family, just want to wish you all a wonderful Easter! Hope you are all having a great time wherever you are, and I hope you all know why we celebrate this holiday! Love you all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment