Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Week 27: Bees Game - August 14, 2018

 Elder Wright said, "I promise I was super happy at the game, even though it looks like I'm not. I was just focused on eating my ice cream cone!"

Hello once again to the people who reads this email. So as you can tell from the title, my mission went to a Salt Lake City Bees Game (that's baseball, by the way). It was pretty fun since we got all be together and watch a sports game, and I hope we get to do it again next year. Let me know if you want any more details on it. The only thing that I can think of that was really interesting about the game was that the Bees lost 4-3, and that one elder from our mission, Elder Buttars, showed up on the jumbotron at one point during the "Dance Cam" section, so that was pretty cool.
The only other thing that I feel like I should talk about today is the fact that two days ago was my six month mark for being out here, and tomorrow will be my ten month mark for my mission as a whole. It's a bit strange to think that I've been serving for almost a year now, but I'm so glad that I have been and I will continue to do so to the best of my ability. Have a great week and remember to do some family research!
Till next week,
Elder Wright

Here are some other pictures I was able to save from the mission parent's facebook page







No comments:

Post a Comment