Thursday, August 9, 2018

Week 26: Stuff and Things - August 7, 2018

Hello my fellow youth, remember how I told you I might have a different p-day? Well, this is it! Tuesday is now my p-day, so that is pretty cool, I guess. So not that much is different here. I know I say that a lot, but honestly I am blanking on anything that is any different than last week. The only thing that I can think of is the fact that I have been improving in my zone, so that's neat. Other than that, there isn't much that has happened within the last week. I do remember one thing that I forgot to write about last week. So, my companion and I are assigned to serve at St. Joseph's, which is a senior care center, and their was this one guy that we had to bring the sacrament to in the rehab center. The only catch was that his room was under quarantine, so we had to put on yellow gowns and gloves before we could go in, and then afterwards we had to through the cup for the water part of the sacrament into a bio-hazard bag rather than the tray. It was a pretty neat experience and I'm surprised that I forgot to tell you all about it. As for things to come, the only things that I know of that's coming up is the mission conference and the Bees game that we are going to on Saturday. For the mission conference, I have know clue what is going to be said, other than being told that we need to clean up our rooms because only three apartment were ranked as Celestial when they were inspected. As for the Bees game, that is the nice little activity that they have planned for us, and I'm a bit excited. I'm not much for sports, but I do actually enjoy watching baseball games when I'm at the stadium, because the atmosphere is fun and baseball is actually easy to understand. Well, hope you all have a great week, and make sure to email me if you have any questions. Honestly, I wish you would so that I know that you guys are actually reading this. Oh well, have a wonderful week and remember to serve those around you.
Till Then,
Elder Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment