Thursday, August 2, 2018

Week 25: Same District, Same Comp, Different Apartment


Hooray, I'm emailing on the day you are expecting me to email! So, as I told you all last week, transfers were coming up, and now they have come and past. If you read the title of the email, you will probably understand what happened to me. Yep, I'm still in Data Services with Elder Petersen, but I'm now in a different apartment. In fact, I'm in a two-man apartment, so that's pretty neat. Other than that, not much else has changed. I'm still learning how to do stuff in Data Services, but one thing that is kind of interesting was that we had a pizza party in Data Services on Monday! We got the pizza party because we had the goal for all of us to get our ambassadors, which means we pretty much helped each other find names on our family tree to take to the temple. It was pretty cool to do, since I got to do a little bit of actual family history work for my companion. I would recommend doing a little bit of family history work sometime, since you might actually learn something about your family and realize how big of an impact they might have had in your life. Have a great week!
Till then,
Elder Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment