Sunday, June 24, 2018

Week 19: Off to Manti - June 22, 2018



Guess what time it is?! Yes, it's email time!! Okay, so I'm emailing today because tomorrow we are going to the Manti temple to see the Manti pageant, which I hear is pretty cool. It will be very interesting to see it, since the only other church pageant that I've been to is the Mesa temple pageant, so it will be interesting to compare. Well, other than that, and the fact that my birthday was on Sunday, so that was pretty cool. I'm so grateful for all the stuff that my family got me, including cake and ice cream! I'm so happy that they were able to go out of their way to do that for me, and reminds me that I have all of you guys cheering me on! I hope that all of you know that I care about you and that your support, not just for me, but for all the missionaries, is very much appreciated!
Till next week,
Elder Wright
PS: Picture time!



From Mom: He told us a senior couple was leaving that had this Sword of Laban. The Elders decided it would be fun to get pictures with it!


No comments:

Post a Comment