Saturday, July 20, 2019

Week 75: Same Old Stuff and the Pug - July 16, 2019


Elder Wright sent pictures-yay! He doesn't remember where this hike was, but said it was actually a few months ago.

Hey Family,
Hello everyone! There definitely isn't much happening here, as you can tell by the title, so this email is probably going to be very brief. Things are going well here, other than some small cleanliness issues in district's apartment, but I won't go into that. The one thing I would say that is notable is the pug that I saw this week. At the FHL (Family History Library), there was a patron who was spending time on the 3rd floor, but every once in a while she would come down to get lunch or a snack or something like that. Anyway, she had a service dog with her, specifically a grey pug, and it was a sight to behold. This pug was so chubby, I just loved it. In most other cases, I probably wouldn't have cared as much, but being on mission does weird things I guess. The best way I could describe the pug is being a sausage-accordion thing with legs. One of the senior missionaries got a picture of it and they will be sending it to me, so be ready for that. I hope you all have an amazing week!!
Till Then,
Elder Wright

Nick's mission "family"- This means Elders who have trained other Elders and have been companions with other Elders, etc. Also, yeah, the guy on the far right in the front row couldn't be there when they were taking the picture so they had another guy stand in for him and then photo shopped his face on! Haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment