Saturday, September 22, 2018

Week 32: Meetings Galore - September 18, 2018

Elder Wright sent a video again instead of pictures, so here is another screenshot of him


Yes, I know, this isn't the day that I usually have emails, but with mission conference tomorrow, we had to change it to today. I don't expect too much interesting stuff to happen at that conference, so don't be surprised if I don't mention anything about it. As you can tell from the title, though, mission conference is not the only meeting I have coming up. I (might) have leadership meeting the day after, and later that day all of the young elders in my zone will be meeting with our mission president for some unknown reason. After that, we have transfers on next Tuesday, which means I should remind you that my p-day may change because of that, so be prepared for that. Other than that, their isn't much else for me to say. Please ask questions, because I feel like these mass emails could use a little bit of extra filling, so answering your questions would be a really cool way to fill it. Have a great week, and remember to stay healthy during flu season.
Till next week,
Elder Wright

Mom: I asked him a few questions while we were emailing and these were his answers. I thought they were interesting
1. Best part of your week: Hanging out with Elder B. He is an elder in Data Services who reminds me a lot of Elder H, my companion from my service mission and he's a lot of fun to be around. He's also from Arizona, but he's from a town near Tucson, so nowhere near us. Also, going to Dollar Tree and getting Minute Maid frozen lemonade.
2. Worst part of your week: Having a hard time sleeping. Hopefully that will improve.
3. Funniest thing that happened this week: Playing Smash Up yesterday with Elder W and accidentally slipping with my words. 
4. Most spiritual experience: Reading through the Book of Ether in the Book of Mormon.
5. What did you learn: I learned that I should strive to be kinder in the way that I speak to my fellow elders.
6. What should we pray for: People back home, and for transfers to go smoothly.

Another parent posted this picture on Facebook of all of the young Elders in the mission. Apparently, it was at a farewell dinner for the Senior Missionaries that will be leaving this transfer. Elder Wright is in the front row on the far left.

No comments:

Post a Comment