Thursday, September 6, 2018

Week 30:District Leader Life - September 5, 2018


Hello everyone! As you might all recall from last week's email, I'm now a district leader! Well, now that I've actually been a district leader for a week, let me tell you what it's like. All in all, it's okay. It's not too different than how things were before, but things have indeed changed. For starters, I now have a cellphone. It's not a smartphone, but it's better than nothing. I also have to check in on the elders of my district, which is pretty fun. I also have a meeting that I have to attend each week, which I'm happy to attend because I could use the advice. So, I guess being a district leader is okay. It's not a problem, but it's not a reason to relax either. Let me know if any of you have any questions about being a district leader, or about this mission in general! Have a great week, and remember to always help those around you!
Till next week,
Elder Wright

Hi, this is Mom. Elder Wright also told his dad and me that it's starting to feel like fall up there and he likes it. We'll see what he says when winter comes!
Also, I was able to get some pictures of some of the other missionaries that he works with from the mission Facebook page.

This is Elder Wright's companion. He said that he really enjoys serving with him.

From left to right: Elders Waechtler, Martin, Perkins, and Mejia. "Elder Waechtler is another DL here, and he's pretty cool. We talk a little bit about video games and stuff like that. Elder Martin is a nice guy. Elder Perkins is real interesting. Elder Mejia is a really great guy who came from a proselyting mission in Idaho, and he and I are fairly close."

No comments:

Post a Comment