Friday, July 20, 2018

Week 22: Consistently Inconsistent - July 10, 2018

Elder Wright didn't send any pictures this week, so I thought I would add a picture of the Family History Library where he is currently working.

Well, it's p-day for me again. I swear, someday I will be having p-day when you expect it. Anyways, I don't really have much to talk about since last week, except maybe the 4th of July celebration. On that day, we hiked to the state capital and looked around the capital building. It was pretty interesting building, but it didn't exactly excite me. Afterwards, we hiked down to this near by park and looked around there for a bit. In one area I saw a ton of bumblebees, which was actually kind of cool since they're big and fluffy. After that, my district and a couple of other elders went and hiked this one trail in the park, which involved some pretty steep and narrow paths. However, it was pretty fun to do and I was able to talk to one of my missionary friends, Elder Coleman. When we finished our hike, we went back to the stake center to have lunch, which was BBQ provided by Bam-Bam's BBQ, and then went back to the apartments for some free time. I mainly played games with a couple of missionaries and my companion, and it was really fun. We then went back to the stake center to watch this one movie called Instrument of war, which was really cool and a great movie, even though I kept confusing the two main characters for most of the time. I also kept imagining the movie mixed with Hogan's Heroes, so I guess I wasn't taking the movie too seriously. We then had the rest of the day for free time, which I spent even more time having fun with the other elders. It was a really great time and I kind of wish we got one day a month that was like this. I hope you guys had a ton of fun on your 4th of July, and I hope you all remember the sacrifices that many have made to keep this country a wonderful place to live.
Till next week,
Elder Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment